Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ZzzzzZzzzz

Geez, I've only been out of school for three months, and I'm already back to my lazy, procrastinating student ways. I simply cannot find the motivation to write a report for work, and it's driving me crazy. I have been "working" on this off an on for the past three weeks or so, and while I've made plenty of progress, I probably could have had this completed a long time ago if I were actually motivated to do so. Instead, it takes all of my energy to focus long enough to complete one graph at a time. For about a week I just sat there looking at the document and playing around with one graph, so no further progress was made. What's funny is in the end I left the graph as it was. Luckily this report isn't due until the end of March... which unfortunately means I will not start to panic about this until March 30th. Sometimes I wonder how I was able to complete two degrees...

So what do I do instead, you ask? What is the company for whom I work paying me to do at this very moment? Why, re-organize my Google calendar! And update my blog! And suck down a Dr. Pepper to fight off this wave of exhaustion that just hit me! All very productive and useful tasks that will undoubtedly help turn a profit.

Is it 4:45pm yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment